Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Merry Christmas and the last blog post ever

 Well the time has come to say goodbye to my blog.  I started this blog in March of 2017 when I moved into Room 11 to keep my families in touch with what happens in my class on a weekly basis.  Through all the good times since then and then through covid it has remained a constant in my classroom.  During covid it was a lifeline with me posting slideshows of all the things the children were doing in my class while they were at home. It was the link we all needed to find some normal in that abnormal time.

Sometimes I have done the blog posts and sometimes the children have taken the responsibility but what ever it has been published each week I have been in the Room 11.  

I am so sad to say goodbye as it is such a big part of Room 11 but onward and upward to new things.  If you still follow my blog it will be kept open for you to keep looking at all the wonderful memories over the years.

For my 2022 class your cards are up on my wall to remind me of all the fun and laughter this year.

So for the final time ever... unless I can convince otherwise... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from my family to yours. (PS Mr Massey was at work...)  

Love you all... Mrs Massey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas and the last blog post ever

  Well the time has come to say goodbye to my blog.  I started this blog in March of 2017 when I moved into Room 11 to keep my families in t...