Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 9 - 3rd April

Day 9
Today we had a really relaxed day with each of my family doing their own thing.  It was kinda nice to have a little bit of our own space.  For the first time since we have been home I put my pretty clothes on and my pretty earrings which was nice for a change.  I made my family some yummy bread and a chocolate slice.  I also read my book, played on my ipad and made Riley and Corbins school memory books.  A bit later I will sit down and make the Room 11 slide show for this week. 

Have you done any baking with your families this week?  What was the most delicious thing you have made?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas and the last blog post ever

  Well the time has come to say goodbye to my blog.  I started this blog in March of 2017 when I moved into Room 11 to keep my families in t...