Thursday, April 15, 2021

Week 11 - Kiwiana Art

 The children have been sharing all about their cultures and later in the blog I will share a slideshow.  In class we have been learning what it means to be a Kiwi (New Zealander).  We looked at kiwiana to learn more about the New Zealand culture.



We even watched a couple of advertisements that you might remember.


The children then looked at some kiwiana pictures and decided why they are special to New Zealand.  They then chose a one piece of kiwiana to create a piece of art.  

I am so proud of the finished art and here are a selection...  
PS snuck mine in as well. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas and the last blog post ever

  Well the time has come to say goodbye to my blog.  I started this blog in March of 2017 when I moved into Room 11 to keep my families in t...