Sunday, August 30, 2020

Week 6 - Amelia's home learning

Week 5 

On the first day I cut out shapes from my colouring in book. I carefully cut out the faces of the bears so my picture looked like the story of the three bears. Then I glued them in my book.

The next day I created a game called Tour of Pukekohe.I copied the idea of the game Tour of New Zealand but I used clues like pony riding and the Rec Centre. 

On Wednesday I practiced shooting hoops. I could shoot almost all of the goals.

Last week my Nanna cut some plain paper and some magazines into thin strips. We did weaving. I got one piece of paper then I started to weave with all the others. It was hard to fit the paper in. At the end we had to turn it over and sellotape the ends that were poking out.


Week 6

This week we have been doing different things.

I have practiced my front flips on the trampoline, now I can do it with someone on the trampoline with me. It is way harder than on my own.

I have also learned to use a stopwatch. I have timed Liam doing the sock to sock exercise. We have timed each other riding the bike up and down the driveway.

I have enjoyed learning my times tables and I am definitely getting faster.

I can write my name in Chinese and also wrote an acrostic poem on jet boats. Jet boats can turn and skid because they don’t have a propellor.

Today we made a chalk world with daffodils around it because it is Daffodil Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas and the last blog post ever

  Well the time has come to say goodbye to my blog.  I started this blog in March of 2017 when I moved into Room 11 to keep my families in t...